News & Stories:
News and insights FOR optimally enhancing your life
The Ultimate Peak Performance Combo
Hapbee CEO Scott Donnell has stumbled upon the ultimate peak performance combo as he prepares for his 100 Day Challenge.
Of course, one half of the combo is Hapbee’s signature brain wearables. The other half is the Qualia line of supplements, Neurohacker Collective’s series of cognitive products for overall peak performance.
Neurohacker Collective’s mission is to create products that support your body’s ability to self-regulate rather than flood your body with chemicals that move biomarkers in a particular direction. Qualia products include Qualia Mind, Qualia Life, Qualia Night, Qualia Immune, and Qualia Nootropic Energy.
“These supplements are next level,” Scott says. “Qualia Mind helps to clear brain fog. I can feel the neuroplasticity. I’m more focused, I have better memory, I’m more on point doing emails and calls throughout the day….and it works twice as well when I use Hapbee’s Focus signal simultaneously.”
Scott takes 5-7 Qualia Mind pills every morning and he’s set for the day.
Qualia Mind’s key ingredients, all of which are chosen for their known safety and are present in the most biologically active form, include:
- Huperzine A: a potent natural synaptic enzyme modulator which supports learning, memory, neuroplasticity, and executive function
- Theobromine: a methylxanthine related to caffeine extracted from cocoa beans which increases alertness, attention, and executive function
- Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract: a plant with neuroprotective, nootropic, and adaptogenic effects which can delay aging, improving memory and attention
- Mucuna Pruriens Seed: a bean with neuroprotective and adaptogenic effects which functions as a mood enhancer and increases focus and motivation
- Cognizin Citicoline: a compound made up of choline and cytidine with neuroprotective and nootropic activity which decreases age-related memory impairment and cognitive decline and enhances attention, learning, and memory
- Rhodiola Rosea Root: an adaptogenic herb which supports brain function, resistance to mental fatigue, stress responses, neuroprotection, antioxidant defenses, cardioprotection, resistance to physical fatigue, and healthy aging
- Artichoke Stem and Leaf Extract: a plant that contains cynarin, which can significantly improve memory and executive function
- Coleus Forskohlii Root: a labdane diterpene which improves learning, memory, and mental stamina
- Phosphatidylserine: a naturally occurring aminophospholipid which reduces stress, fatigue, attention deficit, and forgetfulness and increases mental processing speed and accuracy, attention, and working memory.
- DHA: a structural omega-3 fatty acid which improves executive function, memory, and learning
“Qualia Night is not a sleep aid where you’re groggy in the morning or you feel hungover from taking a pill,” Scott continues. “It’s a natural supplement you take hours before you go to bed. These ingredients help you feel ready for bed, get deeper sleep and better REM. When I combine it with Hapbee’s Sleepy signal, I sleep really peacefully.”
Qualia is much more transparent than nootropic stack competitors such as Alpha Brain and OptiMind. Compared to fellow premium nootropic stack Mind Lab Pro, Qualia Mind has more than twice the amount of beneficial ingredients and yet maintains a reasonable price.
Reviewers praise Qualia and claim it can clear brain fog, enhance their life, increase their focus, give them energy, and improve their memory.
Scott has an exciting lineup of other products to try as part of his 100 Day Challenge that’s starting next month. His goals for the challenge are:
- Lose 15 pounds with a net muscle gain of 5 pounds
- Cut 5% of body fat and gain definition in abs and arms
- Become stronger mentally with no brain fog
- Create easy rhythms and habits each day
- Have a better marriage and more quality time with kids
The end goal is to have a healthier, more balanced life in the areas of mind, body, and environment and to show how Hapbee can be integrated into a mental health routine along with other tools that are available.
As part of the challenge, Scott will be using Oura Ring, which supplements Hapbee’s Sleepy signal; WHOOP, which pairs with Hapbee’s Relax signal; and 40 Years of Zen, which builds on Hapbee’s Calm signal. He will also focus on diet, exercise, quality time with family, and renowned techniques for biohacking stress.
Ready to try this incredible peak performance combo for yourself? Neurohacker Collective is offering the Hapbee community an exclusive 15% discount on all Qualia supplements when you use this link and enter code HAPBEE.